Nutro Inc. Laboratory
Testing in realistic production conditions
Excellent Paint systems don’t just happen… they evolve from sound engineering, bright ideas, and a lot of preparation.
For Nutro, there is no substitute for laboratory testing. Proving a process in the lab eliminates guesswork and reduces costly mistakes in the plant.
Nutro has invested heavily in a process development laboratory with the capability of replicating your production process. This commitment includes the instillation of a pilot scale chain-on-edge line for finishing a wide range of products.
Here are some examples of the flexibility in technologies Nutro offers for custom lab tests:
- Fully Automated COE, overhead, and power and free conveyance with customizable work holders
- Multiple side draft spray booths
- 6 axis P-50i Fanuc Robot Add link to Fanuc
- UV chamber fusion microwave lamps
- Manual and automatic powder spray booths
- Induction heater and coils
- Combination IR and convection “Coyote” oven.
- Pipe Coating Test Line
- Coolac® test panel
- Stand alone electric and gas convection ovens
- Large automotive spray booth
- Small scale UV curing flat line
- Multiple test equipment and measuring meters for various processes
- HVLP, Airless, Electrostatic, Powder, and Conventional spray technologies
- Production power and free paint system that includes:
- Large side draft plenum
- Automotive down draft spray booth
- Down draft wash booth
- Reclaim and spray to waste powder spray booth
- Large scale convection oven
For customers with limited laboratory capabilities who want to independently develop a painting curing or material- handlings process, our state of the art lab provides engineered solutions to specific finishing needs. Our lab is an excellent resource for process development, process verification, pre- production testing, and research development.
If you need to run a finishing tests contact: